- Accountable to manage all camp activities as directed by the General Manager according to the signed Contracts, SOW and company standards, making no amendments without the approval of the ADEN Senior Management.
- Perform all leadership duties as Company Management representative.
- Lead, manage, teach and coach camp teams, including support members, food services, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance, and other team members.
- Coordinates the day-to-day operations of ALL assigned Sites.
- Optimize labor at site based on SOW and budget requirements.
- Implement and supervise standardized controls at each site to include but not limited;
- 3-6 month material consumption forecasts,
- Standardized recipes,
- Effective time management rosters,
- B52 material control meeting daily, weekly and monthly AMC budget
- Petty cash and sales control
- Monthly Operations reporting (KPI’s Required by Management)
- CA MMS maintenance management
- Site Digitization systems
- Optimize product usage at each site maintaining standardized material lists.
- Perform regular inspections and ensure presence of staff regularly.
- Maintain operational budgets in accordance with RSM contract and SOW.
- Maintain and audit corporate Total Quality Management SOPs and systems at each site.
- To ensure consistent continual improvement scheduling in implemented and follow-up of staff training, records to be kept for each team member.
- Maintain open communication with clients for all major issues and concerns, ensuring good relations with the customer and implement corrective actions to resolve issues.
- To ensure that the right amount of products and the correct equipment are used and applied as according to our contracts.
- Ensure QHSE practices are being implemented with whole camp with daily tool box training and weekly staff meetings, to include HACCP and as well as safe hygiene protocol regulations are strictly followed.
- Regular audit HSE practices at each of the sites working areas, to include offices, kitchens, dining rooms, accommodations, laundry, site grounds, etc….
- Ensure all staff maintains high personal hygiene and the uniform standard set by the company, good health check for each staff, make the personal data folder in camp office.
- Ensure consistent scheduling of the daily operations.
- Implement emergency Stock level as per contract requirement,
- Cooperate with client; make the EHS audit and monthly health check.
- Ensures daily cost targets set by management are achieved.
- Assist HR management and advise field staff recruitment, staff interview, staff monthly appraisal.
- Conducts regular daily and weekly documented meetings with departmental teams.
- To coordinate any issues regarding to camp management between client & Aden Site/Project Manager
- Implement Rosters, staff attendance systems at all sites
Key Skills and Competencies:
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 10 years’ experience in the hospitality industry
- Previous experience in running large Camp Facilities is advantageous
- Someone willing to challenge the status quo and take an innovative approach
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Camp Manager in the subject line, we will treat your application with confidentiality.