- Accountable manage Catering operations according to the signed Contract, SOW and company standards, making no amendments without the approval of the ADEN Senior Management.
- Lead, manage and coach/train food services teams including, chefs, bakers, pastries cooks, kitchen helpers, dishwashers, canteen staff and other related personnel.
- Coordinates and directs day-to-day catering operations of designated sites ensuring production of the highest quality product possible.
- Optimize labor at each site based on SOW and budget requirements.
- Implement and manage standardized controls at each site to include but not limited;
- Standardized recipes,
- 2 – 4 week menu system,
- 3-6 month material consumption forecasts,
- Effective time management rosters,
- B52 material control
- Internal and external monthly reporting
- Optimize product usage at each site, standardizing material lists and implementing procurement system in order to maintain a regular supply tendering system and obtain highest quality at lowest price based on scope of work at each site.
- Provide innovative ideas to enhance the customer dining experiences.
- Menu and theme options must be updated weekly and changed in accordance with customer expectations.
- Ensure ADEN management presence during all service and production periods and implement schedule of daily visits to all outlets.
- Manage and maintain set operational budgets in accordance with the RSM contract and SOW.
- Implement corporate Total Quality Management SOPs and systems and strive for operational excellence.
- To ensure the operations of each site are operating accordance to QHSE policies and standards of the company.
- To ensure consistent continual improvement scheduling in implemented and follow-up of staff training, records re to be kept for each team member.
- Ensure all major issues and concerns, are resolved quickly with positive implement corrective actions.
- Maintain positive relationship with the customers and client representatives.
- Must ensure regular quality checks and audits are performed, while standardizing the job descriptions for each of the different function areas, for example: site managers, chefs, service staff, dishwashers, kitchen cleaners, etc…
- To ensure that the correct amount of products and the proper equipment are used and applied as according to standard industry practice.
- Implement HSE practices to include HACCP and safe hygiene protocol regulations and working plans.
- Must regularly audit HSE practices at each working area, to include offices, kitchens, dining rooms, accommodations, laundry, workshop areas, site grounds, etc.
- Ensure Site managers maintain high personal hygiene and the uniform standard set by the company, good health check for each staff, make the personal data folder in camp office.
- To ensure consistent scheduling and follow-up of HR, FIN, ADM daily operation. Ensure that QHSE practices are being implemented within the whole camp with daily tool box training and weekly staff meetings.
- Implement emergency planning and organize the backup groups with clients.
- Cooperate with client; make the Hygiene audit and monthly health check.
- Manage effective communication with clients, staff and ADEN senior management.
- To support HR/ADM/FIN operational functions in accordance to the signed Camp Management Contract with client, making no amendments without the approval of the ADEN Senior Management.
- Manage day-to-day catering operation cost control.
- Assist HR management and advise field staff recruitment.
- Support the Project Director in the administration of daily issues, including vehicle management, goods purchase, storage management.
- Supervise and approve all warehouse orders, based on consumption forecasts, and accounting reports.
- Conducts and ensures regular documented meetings with team (Monthly)
- To communicate any issues from catering operations to management and the client.
- Implement train programs for the new staff in order to make them operational ready as soon as possible (set up training policies)
- Implement Rosters, staff attendance systems at all sites
- Manage operational software and produce financial records as per contract and company standards.
- Conducts regular communication meetings with the clients.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Fluent English (required), Chinese considered advantageous (not required)
- Training skills/qualification preferred
- Strong organization, leadership, people management and team building skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook）
- Good verbal and numerate skill
- Attention to detail and an eye for high standards
- Ability to understand and be familiar with Catering/HACCP flow processes.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Hospitality degree/diploma/certificate/qualification
- 5 years of experience in hospitality/catering (at least 2 in a management position)
- Food Safety certificate or equivalent
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com with Catering Manager in the subject line. We will treat your application with confidentiality.