- The cook/CDP must cover the required shifts to effectively serve the client, i.e. all meal periods, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, including functions and events, etc.
- Prepare required mise en place as directed by the Executive Chef & Sous Chef.
- Complete, under the direction of the Executive Chef the day-to-day preparation of meals and menu items as required.
- Ensure that Food Safe Practices are strictly adhered to in order that all products served is of the highest quality.
- Must follow the “first in and first out system” for product rotation with a color-coded label system.
- Assist team in cleaning duties of kitchen and dishwashing needs, in addition to daily duties.
- Is responsible to communicate all maintenance concerns and issue work orders to the client’s maintenance team.
- Must be fully knowledgeable of the safe and efficient operation of all equipment in the Food Service area of operations.
- Must have taken and passed a LEVEL 2 Food Safe Program and be able to pass on all necessary information and to ensure that safe food practices are employed at all times by all members of the Food Service Team.
- Must use as required P.P.E. (Personal Protective Equipment) where necessary (cut resistant gloves, masks etc.). All employees must supply their own C.S.A. approved NON-SLIP footwear and C.S.A. approved Steel toed boots where required for the position. ADEN Services will provide certain P.P.E. which must be worn as instructed in all areas and environments where required, (such has Safety Goggles and rubber gloves). All employees have the right and the duty to refuse and not participate in any unsafe work practices.
- To ensure that the right amount of products and the correct equipment are used for the activities.
- Ensure high level of personal hygiene and follow the uniform standard set by the company, good health check for each staff, maintain the personal data folder in camp office.
- Cooperate with client; make the EHS audit and monthly health check.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Maintain a positive and upbeat attitude in order to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to provide positive customer service
Education & Requirements:
- Should have 2-3 years’ experience as a cook.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Chef de Partie in the subject line. We will treat your application with confidentiality.