- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting.
- Analyze the financial performance.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements and consolidation.
- Lead budget preparation.
- Represent the company to financial partners, including financial institutions, auditors, public officials, etc.
- Oversee financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships.
- Participate in implementing standard, best practices, including ERP, Taxation and accounting compliance, as well as pricing and costing. Coordinate audits of the different branches. Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures, as well as legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions. Fully support all functional departments and Business Units in the implementation of process and policies.
- Contract management; liaise with local lawyers, Aden HQ Legal, third parties and Aden Management.
- Lead manage and train finance team members, directly and functionally in the country.
- Review Budgets and actuals
- Review invoices for services provided
- Review payroll
- Review expenses report for employees and their Advance/Expense journals.
- Coordinates with operations site cost control and accounting staff.
- In charge of overall accounting tasks.
- FLASH Turnovers report: Estimation of turnover. Deadline: on 1st of the following month for the closing month
- Debit Note: to back charge costs inter-company if any Deadline: 5th of the following month for the closing month
- Interco reconciliation: to reconcile inter- company AP/AR Deadline: 9th of the following month for the closing month
- B_A file and MAC: Management reports Deadline: 14th of the following month for the closing month
- BS pack reports : group BS pack to complete and to send together with TB/PL/BS Deadline:19th of the first month of the next quarter for the figure of the current quarter.
Yearend closing & audit:
- BS pack reports (before audit): group BS pack to complete and to send together with TB/PL/BS
- Deadline: 19th of January of the next year for the figure of the current year (closing year)
- For i.e. 19/01/2017 for the closing year of 2016.
- Draft audited report: Submission latest on 22nd Feb of the next year for the figure of the current year (TBC exact date every year when Group yearend closing & audit schedule is finalized)
- Final audited report: Submission latest on 3rd Mar of the next year for the figure of the current year (TBC exact date every year when yearend closing & audit schedule is finalized)
- BS pack reports (after audit): group BS pack to update with Audit adjustments (in line with audit reports)
Key Skills and Competencies:
- • English & Spanish Language (written & spoken) required. French considered advantageous.
- • Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- • Results oriented, with ability to complete assignments in timely manner and manage priorities
- • Collaborative and team-oriented leadership style; able to work independently to drive results while building relationships throughout the business
- • Superior analytical skills and financial modeling experience
- • Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
- • Excellent presentation and communication skills; ability to communicate results and influence at senior management level
- • Great attention to detail and accuracy, due dates and deadlines
- • Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing, and challenging environment
- • Highly motivated and creative problem solver; strategic thinker
- • Ability to travel periodically
Education & Experience Requirements:
- • Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Finance
- • CPA or MBA preferred
- • 10 years of related working experience
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com with F&A Manager in the subject line. We will treat your application with confidentiality.