The Finance Director is responsible for Aden Latin America financial operations, closely monitoring all financial areas including accounting, reporting, controlling, planning, analysis, cash management, tax and legal compliance and actively particiaptes in the achievement of the Aden Latin America strategy.
- Oversee the Shared Services Centers to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting.
- Analyze the financial performance of the different Business Units of ADEN in Latin America.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements and consolidation.
- Give support to Business Units to improve their performance.
- Lead budget preparation.
- Represent the company to financial partners, including financial institutions, auditors, public officials, etc.
- Oversee cash collection, investment and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Oversee financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships.
- Participate in implementing the standards, best practices, including ERP, Taxation and accounting compliance, as well as pricing and costing.
- Coordinate audits of the different branches.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures, as well as legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Fully support all functional departments and Business Units in the implementation of process and policies.
- Handle contract management; liaise with local lawyers, Aden HQ Legal, third parties and Aden Management.
- Lead, manage and train finance team members, directly and functionally in the country.
Key Skills & Compentencies:
- English & Spanish Language (written & spoken) required. French considered advantageous.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Results oriented, with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner and manage priorities.
- Collaborative and team-oriented leadership style; able to work independently to drive results while building relationships throughout the business.
- Superior analytical skills and financial modeling experience.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; ability to communicate results and influence at senior management level.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy, due dates and deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and challenging environment.
- Highly motivated and creative problem solver; a strategic thinker.
- Ability to travel periodically.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Finance
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 10 years of related working experience
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com with Finance Director in the subject line. We will treat your application with confidentiality.