- Recruit and pre-screen applicants.
- Implement corporate Human resource policies and procedures.
- Assist team leaders in progressive disciplinary actions and processes with all employees.
- Travel coordination and dispatching all employees.
- Implement and maintain employee tracking system and rosters.
- Maintain data base of job descriptions for each of the different function areas, for example: site
- managers, chefs, administration, housekeeping, etc…
- Ensure compliance with Iocal and international labor laws and practices.
- Participate and assist organizing staff training
- Management staff performance KPIs
- Recruitment/movement reporting
- Assist with the optimization of labor at each site based on SOW and budget requirements.
- Manage and maintain labor budget in accordance with each contract SOW.
- Participate in the implementation of corporate Total Quality Management SOPs and systems and strive for operational excellence.
- To ensure consistent continual improvement scheduling in implemented and follow-up of staff training, records re to be kept for each team member.
- Ensure all personnel are properly qualified and trained in HSE practices to include HACCP and safe hygiene protocol regulations and working plans.
- Participate in auditing HSE practices at all offices and contract sites working areas, to include offices, kitchens, dining rooms, accommodations, laundry, workshop areas, site grounds, etc….
- Manage effective communication with clients, staff and ADEN senior management.
- To control and manage HR/ADM function in accordance to the signed Contract with client,
- making no amendments without the approval of the ADEN Senior Management.
- Coordinates and tracks day-to-day personnel movement.
- Placement of employees, employee interview, and monthly appraisals. Consolidate all information from the sites into central data base.
- Review and approve all personnel expense reports and ensure they have all supporting documentation and follow company policy.
- Implement training programs for the new staff in order to make them operation ready as soon as possible (set up training policies)
- Implement and manage personnel rosters and staff attendance systems at all sites
- Manage all HR and confidential data and records as per company policy and standards.
- Regularly attends Team Meetings.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com with HR Manager in the subject line. We will treat your application with confidentiality.