The Company’s goal
Ø The purpose of Aden Viet Nam shall be to achieve satisfactory economic returns for the Company by the activities defined by the Management Board.
Ø The main business scope of Aden shall be the activities directly involving catering, cleaning, security and IFM services for buildings, companies, department stores industrial zones, hotels, schools, etc.
Ø The Company services and servicing methods are determined to meet the international standards and to satisfy technical requirements of Indochina.
- Ensuring that all facilities are operated and maintained in a cost-effective, safe and first-class condition.
- Developing the budget and managing the financial performance of all projects.
- Ensuring that contract services are compliance to laws and regulations The requirements can fulfill the client standard and expectations.
- Planning, directing, and monitoring the performance of operations and maintenance personnel.
- Communicating the operating philosophy, objectives, and expectations to the site personnel in a continuing effort to build the site team.
- Build a strong working relationship with clients to resolve problems and/or conflicts and maintain open communications with clients including regular written and oral reports.
- Developing and reviewing work processes to ensure that work is being performed in a safe and effective manner.
- Recommending solutions and implementing appropriate corrective action to major or complex maintenance issues.
- Assimilating management information and writing reports detailing activities.
- Developing all necessary workflow process, procedures and user guide on administrative issues.
- Complying with all company policies and procedures and adhering to company standards.
- Preparing Monthly report on facility status, service record, and etc.
- Implementing EHS program (Facility EHS audit, etc)
- Handling service request raised by clients and prepare proposal when needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the implementation a comprehensive energy management program for your site(s)
- Assist and monitor to ensure all building procedures and performance measures are maintained at all times.
- Assist with the development and monitoring of the Planned Preventative Maintenance programmer. Ensure vendor compliance with agreed progresses.
- Ensure Regional Operations procedures are followed to ensure service standards are maintained
- Seek ways to constantly reduce costs and improve operational standards
- Ensure consistency of regional policies & procedures with constant updating of One View as required
- Implement, comply with and audit all internal management systems, for quality assurance
- Assist the Management Team with the coordination of Churn and other relocations activities as required
- Ensure all Critical Environment (CEM) requirements are met.
- Ensure all Reactive Maintenance is completed as per the agreed timeframes.
- Ensure all Financial Management requirements are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in the implementation and management of a property risk management program which identifies major property risks including occupational health and safety, fire safety and essential services and environmental. Report any issues or concerns back to Senior Management
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of guidelines and strategies to protect health and safety of staff and others, Report any issues or concerns back to Senior Management
- Support the implementation and monitoring of disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Follow established escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures
Savings / Innovation Initiatives:
- Manage operating budget with pro-activeness to generate operational savings and creating initiatives to improve processes and practices
Customer Service / Client Relationships:
Provide superior customer service
Ensure feedback from client sessions is recorded and action to the satisfaction of the end user.
Pro-actively manage Nielsen expectations ensuring that the service levels are maintained.
Assist in the monthly finance reporting as required
Provide input as required into the Monthly Report
Active involvement in the monitoring and achieving the required Key Performance Indicators
Training: Actively participate in all planned training activities
Team work: Actively support an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation & performance excellence
- Reports directly to Country Manager
- Receives direct reports from Operation Director
- Works closely with Branch Managers, and Operations to achieve the goals described above
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, electrical, mechanical, or manufacturing engineering or equivalent professional experience is required,
- At least 8 years’ working experience in facility management & project management and in which 5 years in multinational or Fortune 500 Companies.
- Proven at least 5 years of managerial role and have more than 5 direct report staff. At least 2-3 years’ service in same company.
- Good command of facilities maintenance standard including but not limited to, HAVC, UPS, Shutter door, Auto equipment, Office Equipment, Data center, Security system, Fire system, AV System, Electrical Equipment, Plumbing & Drainage, Waterproofing, etc.
- Strong project management ability & proven successful experience.
- Good command of engineering & facilities regulations, GB (national standard).
- Competent knowledge of state and local environmental, health, and safety regulations.
- Excellent in Vietnamese and English language in terms of reading, writing and speaking,
- Able to work in a non-Vietnamese language environment.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Influencing and analytical skills.