Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations.
Marketing, communications and public relations
1. Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of:
All organization marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth
2. Ensure articulation of organization’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the organization, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
3. Coordinate media interest in the organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
4. Coordinate the appearance of all organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc
5. Ensure that the organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity monitor trends.
6. Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
Planning and Budgeting
1. Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/ public relations mission, goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress to the Executive Director and Board.
2. Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/ communications/ public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
3. Keep informed of developments in the fields of marketing, communications and public relations, not-for-profit management and governance, and the specific business of the organization and use this information to help the organization operate with initiative and innovation.
1. Work with senior staff and other staff:
a. Help make sure that the organization’s philosophy, mission and vision are pertinent and practiced throughout the organization.
b. Develop and coordinate means to seek regular input from the organization’s key constituencies regarding the quality of programs and services and the organization’s relevance.
c. Act as an internal consultant to bring attention and solutions to institutional priorities
1. Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel.
2. Design, support cross-functional teams throughout the organization.
3. Effectively enable staff so they can take action on behalf of the organization by:
o Transmitting the organization’s values, vision and direction;
o Engaging people in the meaning of the organization;
o Respecting and using the skills, expertise, experience and insights of people;
o Providing direction and resources, removing barriers and helping develop people’s skills; articulating expectations and clarifying roles and relationships;
o Communicating which includes helping people transform information into knowledge and learning;
o Anticipating conflicts and facilitating resolution;
o Engaging people in process as well as tasks; encouraging people use their power,
o Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
o Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
o Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout.
o Strong oral and written communications skills.
o Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
o Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations.
o Bachelor degree in journalism, marketing, public relations is preferred. Graduate degree in a related field is desirable.
Interested candidates to send updated CV to:
Le Thu Huong (Ms.)
HR & Admin Manager-HCMC Branch