- Under the direction of the Operations and Innovation and Quality Continuous Improvement Manager, the QHSE Manager administers the following systems utilizing the corporate standards and knowledge center;
- Quality control and assurance program
- Health, safety and environment management system
- ISO Compliance
- Develop and implement a training program for all field staff at all levels.
- Execute training schedules for each site.
- Monitor QHSE systems with regular field audits.
- Implement consolidated site QHSE reporting structure.
- Continual improvement training sessions.
- Coordinates and supervises day-to-day QHSE activities of assigned project.
- Implement corporate Total Quality Management SOPs and systems and strive for operational excellence.
- To ensure the operations of each site are operating accordance to QHSE policies and standards of the company.
- To ensure consistent continual improvement scheduling in implemented and follow-up of staff training, records re to be kept for each team member.
- Must ensure regular quality checks and audits are performed. •
- To ensure that the right amount of products and the correct equipment are used and applied as according to our contracts.
- Implement HSE practices to include HACCP and safe hygiene protocol regulations and working plans.
- Regular audit HSE practices at each sites working areas, to include offices, kitchens, dining rooms, accommodations, laundry, workshop areas, site grounds, etc.
- Ensure Site managers maintain high personal hygiene and the uniform standard set by the company, good health check for each staff, make the personal data folder in camp office.
- Ensure that QHSE practices are being implemented with whole camp with daily tool box training and weekly staff meetings.
- Implement emergency planning, and organize the backup groups with clients.
- Cooperate with client; make the EHS audit and monthly health check.
- Manage effective communication with clients, staff and ADEN senior management. • Participates and ensures regular documented meetings with client QHSE Officers
- To coordinate any issues regarding to camp management between client, camp and Head Office
- Implement orientation/training programs for the new staff in order to make them operational ready as soon as possible (set up training policies)
- Regularly attends team meetings.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), Chinese language considered advantageous
Key Skills and Competencies:
- English Required, Chinese considered advantageous
- Good verbal and numerate skills
- Experience in safety standards practices and procedures ranging across CSM (industrial cooking, cleaning, laundry operations and maintenance sectors) will be advantageous
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control experience
- Ability to accurately complete all documentation in a timely manner
- Ability to Implement and maintain a paper-trail and filing system for internal auditing purposes
- Ability to understand and be familiar with work flow processes, procedures and systems
- Ability to communicate verbal and written instructions at a high professional standard
- Ability to deal with emergency situations calmly and in accordance with Company and Client policies and procedures.
- Team Commitment: Model high standards of performance and behavior, develop team commitment, co-operation and encourage promote of team performance.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Local or international HSE qualification
- 5-10 years relevant experience within a HSE Managers role
- IOSH Managing Safely. or equivalent
- ISO Internal Quality Auditor or Lead Auditor (9001:2008, 22000, 14001, or OHSAS 18001:2007 (or 1999) an asset
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with QHSE Manager in the subject line. We will treat your application with confidentiality.