Summary of Position:
Accountable to manage all Integrated Facility Activities as directed by the Compound Manager according to the signed Contracts, SOW and company standards, making no amendments without the approval of the ADEN Senior Management. Responsible for leading the Camps Management team in all areas of Camp Management including Catering, Housekeeping, Laundry and Grounds.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage, teach and coach teams, including food services, housekeeping (including common areas) and laundry staff members.
- Coordinates the day-to-day operations of ALL assigned Sites.
- Optimize labor based on SOW and budget requirements.
- Implement and supervise standardized controls at (Compound).
- Maintain and audit corporate Total Quality Management SOPs and systems at each site.
- To ensure the operations of each site are operating accordance to QHSE policies and standards of the company.
- To ensure consistent continual improvement scheduling in implemented and follow-up of staff training, records to be kept for each team member.
- Maintain open communication with clients for all major issues and concerns, ensuring good relations with the customer and implement corrective actions to resolve issues.
- Must ensure regular quality checks and audits are performed, while standardizing the job descriptions for each of the different function areas, for example: chefs, administration, housekeeping, laundry, grounds keepers, etc.
- To ensure that the right amount of products and the correct equipment are used and applied as according to our contracts.
- Ensure HSE practices to include HACCP and safe hygiene protocol regulations are strictly followed.
- Regular audit HSE practices at each sites working areas, to include offices, kitchens, dining rooms, accommodations, laundry, workshop areas, site grounds, etc….
- Ensure all staff maintains high personal hygiene and the uniform standard set by the company, good health check for each staff, make the personal data folder in camp office.
- Ensure consistent scheduling of the daily operations.
- Ensure that QHSE practices are being implemented with whole camp with daily tool box training and weekly staff meetings.
- Implement emergency planning, and organize the backup groups with clients.
- Ensures daily cost targets set by management are achieved.
- Control warehouse store and stock in line with established principles, legal specification, company’s procedures and guidelines
- Assist HR management and advise field staff recruitment, staff interview, staff monthly appraisal.
- Conducts regular daily and weekly documented meetings with departmental teams.
- To coordinate any issues regarding to camp management between client, camp and Head Office.
- Implement train programs for the new staff in order to make them operational ready as soon as possible (set up training policies)
- Implement Rosters, staff attendance systems at all sites
- Report to the Compound Manager regularly on daily activities, issue formal OPS report daily that includes occupancy and usage, costs, work completed, work planned
- Ensures weekly reports are provided to the on-site client representatives.
- Consolidates customer surveys and quality Forms from all sites and confidentially forward summary reports to General Manager/Operations Manager.
- Completes external monthly reporting for all sites, based on corporate standards and issue to clients after ADEN senior management approval. (10th of each month).
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Proficiency in English & French (other European language is a plus)
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven project leading experience with good planning, organization and coordination skills
- Good interpersonal, customer service & communication skills
- Self-motivated, focused, persistent and works well under pressure with a high stress tolerance.
- Management systems, accountancy
- Customer and personal service
- Personnel and human resources
- Dependable with a strong sense of integrity
- Adaptability, flexibility, accountability
- Inductive and deductive reasoning
- Problem / opportunity recognition and problem solving
- Ability to multitask
- Negotiation skills
- Team Player, cooperative and collaborative
Education & Experience Requirements:
- University Degree or above in related area of study
- 5-10 years’ experience in Hospitality Management or Camp Management
- Experience working in a Conflict / High Risk Zone considered advantageous
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com with RLS Manager in the subject line. We will treat your application with confidentiality.