- Accountable to manage all Integrated Facility Activities as directed by the General Manager according to the signed Contracts, SOW and company standards, making no amendments without the approval of the ADEN Senior Management.
- Perform all leadership duties as required and directed.
- Lead, manage, teach and coach teams, including support members, food services, housekeeping, security, maintenance, landscaping/gardening, pest control and other team members.
- Coordinates the day-to-day operations of ALL assigned Sites.
- Optimize labor at each site based on SOW and budget requirements.
- Implement and supervise standardized controls at each site to include but not limited;
- Standardized recipes,
- 4 week menu system,
- 3-6 month material consumption forecasts,
- Effective time management rosters,
- B52 material control
- Internal and external monthly reporting
- CA MMS Maintenance Management
- Digitization of systems
- Optimize product usage at each site maintaining standardizing material lists.
- Perform regular inspections and ensure presence at each site regularly.
- Maintain operational budgets in accordance with Contract SOW and achieving positive EBIT results with in P & L.
- Maintain and audit corporate Total Quality Management SOPs and systems at each site.
- To ensure the operations of each site are operating accordance to QHSE policies and standards of the company.
- To ensure consistent continual improvement scheduling in implemented and follow-up of staff training, records re to be kept for each team member.
- Maintain open communication with clients for all major issues and concerns, ensuring good relations with the customer and implement corrective actions to resolve issues.
- Must ensure regular quality checks and audits are performed, while standardizing the job descriptions for each of the different function areas, for example: chefs, administration, housekeeping, laundry, grounds keepers, maintenance, security etc…
- To ensure that the right amount of products and the correct equipment are used and applied as according to our contracts.
- Ensure HSE practices to include HACCP and safe hygiene protocol regulations are strictly followed.
- Regular audit HSE practices at each sites working areas, to include offices, kitchens, dining rooms, accommodations, laundry, workshop areas, site grounds, etc….
- Ensure all staff maintains high personal hygiene and the uniform standard set by the company, good health check for each staff, make the personal data folder in camp office.
- Ensure consistent scheduling of the daily operations.
- Ensure that QHSE practices are being implemented with whole camp with daily tool box training and weekly staff meetings.
- Implement emergency planning, and organize the backup groups with clients.
- Cooperate with client; make the EHS audit and monthly health check.
- It is forbidden to use or be under the influence of drugs or alcohol on any project site, all employees are subject to prescreening, random testing and post incident testing. Test failure at any stage will result in removal from site.
- Ensures daily cost targets set by management are achieved.
- Assist HR management and advise field staff recruitment, staff interview, staff monthly appraisal.
- Conducts regular daily and weekly documented meetings with departmental teams.
- To coordinate any issues regarding to camp management between client, camp and Head Office in the absence of the Project manager.
- Implement train programs for the new staff in order to make them operational ready as soon as possible (set up training policies)
- Implement Rosters, staff attendance systems at all sites
Key Skills and Competencies:
Proficiency in English & French (other European language is a plus)
Strong leadership skills
Proven project leading experience with good planning, organization and coordination skills
Good interpersonal, customer service & communication skills
Self-motivated, focused, persistent and works well under pressure with a high stress tolerance.
Management systems, accountancy
Customer and personal service
Personnel and human resources
Dependable with a strong sense of integrity
Adaptability, flexibility, accountability
Inductive and deductive reasoning
Problem / opportunity recognition and problem solving
Ability to multitask
Team Player, cooperative and collaborative
Education & Experience Requirements:
University Degree or above in related area of study
5-10 years’ experience in Hospitality Management or Camp Management
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com with Site Manager in the subject line. We will treat your application with confidentiality.