Key Duties and Responsibilities: The primary accountabilities include:
• Pro-actively participate in major decision-making discussions and recommend future direction, strategic action items and resource allocation; develop new strategic relationship to expand the business and the partner base of the Company in north China region.
• Provide accurate revenues and margin forecasting, build and maintain a sustainable project and business pipeline in China; ensuring timely management
information, project status and projections, achieve revenue and profitability targets.
• Set up and propose a strategy regarding corporate accounts.
• Promote sales and participate in the development of the business of branches.
• Plan and coordinate business development strategies to reach BD’s team yearly target.
• Maintain relationships with corporate accounts and constantly find new prospects.
• Keep constant relationships with existing big clients and collect feedback for improvement.
• Search for new information about potential clients.
• Support the business development department of the Branches, centralize the prospects and ensure information is correctly dispatched to each Business Development Managers.
• Participate in the marketing and sales offer to client by working jointly with the sales team on the recommendation and the production of overall commercial
documents, i.e. presentations, proposals, contracts, etc.
• Act as a role model for the Company’s values and culture; enhance sustainability and succession planning for the sales organizational structure in east China region.
• Implement market research studies on relevant segments and support the overall marketing & sales strategy.
• Monitor market competition and anticipate the actions of competitors.
Key Skills and Competencies: The ideal candidate should possess:
• A self-starter and able to motivate team to achieve ambitious targets.
• The ideal incumbent has significant presence combined with excellent
interpersonal and team-working skills as well as flexibility.
• The individual must be energetic and energize at the same time combined with excellent strength of convictions, a self-confident individual who is able to sell ideas, concepts and programs to respective stakeholders.
• He / she enjoys the natural ability to work as a team and being a responsive as well as responsible risk-taker, using effective persuasion and relationship skills toachieve the ambitious objectives for the China business.
Education & Experience Requirements: The ideal candidate should possess:
• Bachelor degree with minimum of 5 years of sales experiences in corporate services.
• Good command of English (both written and oral).
• Good networking skills and customer-orientation.
• Result oriented, responsible and well organized.
Apply for Job: If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com;
we will treat your application with confidentiality.