Aden Group is an Asia-based company with a 20-year history of driving change in the integrated facility management (IFM) industry. Aden partners with businesses and governments in over 80 Chinese cities and 25+ countries to optimize buildings at every level: renewable and efficient energy; digitalization and smart-building technologies; facility robotics and flexible equipment leasing.
We are Asia-based and Asia-focused, but highly international and diverse, with employees from Europe, the Americas and more. Aden is committed to innovating and reinventing the facility-management industry with a strong focus on delivering sustainability and quality of life through the way workplaces are managed and operated.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
This job is a chance to get hands-on experience in multiple areas of marketing for an international and open-minded team based in the center of Shanghai. We are looking for someone eager to work, learn and contribute.
- Serve as contact for information and media collection from various teams and branches
- Support marketing research: benchmark industry news, insights, trends, competitors, etc.
- Support operation of web and social media channels
- Support team with routine work: event and contract management, vendor communications, implement marketing campaigns, etc.
- Bring fresh ideas and energy to the team, participate in brainstorming and actions for various departmental needs
- Occasional work travel required in China (mainly Shanghai and Zhejiang/Jiangsu)
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Native speaker of Chinese, fluent in English.
- Able to build good relationships and build trust while also being clear about our department’s needs and expectations.
- Able to take ownership and be proactive.
- University graduate. Overseas study or work experience is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Marketing Assistant in the subject line. We will treat your application with confidentiality.