We are looking for someone who will be able to own the marketing of this groundbreaking product.
- Building a deep understanding of the intersection between IFM, digitalization, and sustainability, using this information to see where the market is headed, and developing a B2B product marketing strategy around these insights.
- Ensuring alignment between product marketing and overall company marketing
- Software mindset – you get excited about software product features and know how to communicate the value of specific features to users. At the same time, when you see an issue with a software feature, you have ideas about how to fix it / make it more appealing to a user.
- Becoming a real user of the product, participating as a key stakeholder in the ideation of new product features by being the voice of the customer.
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our customers, who are they, how they make decisions and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Collaborating with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Plan the launches of new features and modules associated with existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market, both written and visual, English and Chinese
- Owning and growing product marketing channels both in China and internationally
- Giving demos of our software to prospective customers, and answering both high-level questions from CXOs, as well as detailed questions from specialists, in English and Chinese.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the product externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
Key skills and competencies （关键技能和能力）:
- 2 – 3+ years of product marketing experience for B2B software.
- Background in sustainability (ESG), energy, IFM or built environment preferred.
- Experience developing a cohesive product marketing strategy, including positioning in the market, content distribution strategy, campaign strategy.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment.
- Comfortable interviewing/collaborating with experts in various fields; able to “translate” technical domain knowledge into a clear and impactful message for non-specialists.
- Bi-lingual and bi-cultural, equally comfortable producing content in either Chinese or English and speaking with either Chinese or western clients.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- The ability to influence and work collaboratively with sales, marketing and Product Management.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com with Product Marketing Manager (Akila) in the subject line. We will treat your application with confidentiality.