Main Responsibilities :
- Manage the development, maintenance and improvement of various databases and reporting tools, ensuring information is accurately recorded , kept up to date at all times and ensuring confidentiality.
- Responsible for the input into management reports, including the collation, verification and presentation of management information in line with contractual requirements.
- Responsible for all HR forms and returns, including monthly absence returns and absence form, holiday records and ensure that the correct process for recruitment and leavers is adhered to.
- Manage the review, and upkeep of local operating procedures.
- To maintain the company’s business continuity at all times and review Business Continuity Plans to the required frequency.
- Process change control requests/contract variations and upload to data base on SharePoint.
- To raise local variable purchase orders and provide support and training to local teams where required.
- Meeting coordination, attend meetings and take minutes as required.
- Assist team members with coordination and collation of information as requested.
- Regularly review Workplace Intranet and provide support to update and amend pages as required.
- Manage administrative services provided to the facilities management team, proactively dealing with all issues and reporting into the Facilities Manager team.
- Customer satisfaction is to be maintained at the highest level by providing a high quality and pro-active service.
- Ensure that any customer concerns are dealt with effectively and communicated accordingly.
- Input and encourage participation into One Team programme.
Personal Background and Interpersonal Skills:
- Sound working knowledge of best practice in managing administrative systems.
- Some understanding of HR administrative systems.
- Excellent computer literacy skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Organised and methodical approach to managing administrative systems.
- Broad experience of managing FM operations.
- Customer focused approach and excellent relationship building skills.
- Proactive, flexible approach and a good team player.
- Ownership of outputs and attention to detail.
The job holder must have:
- Education to ‘A’ level standard
The job holder would be at an advantage if they have:
- Education to degree standard
3 in Shanghai, 2 in Chengdu, 1 in Beijing, 1 in Guangzhou, 3 in Shenzhen
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; we will treat your application with confidentiality.