To deliver excellent customer service to exceed the Philips Lighting expectations. Daily Management interface towards Stakeholders and customer to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure that any client or customer concerns or complaints are dealt with effectively and communicated accordingly.
- Completes the monthly report, audits and compliance requests and execute projects and minor works.
- Effective communication and reporting on all service lines to the Philips Lighting. Relay accurate relevant information and business communications.
- Communicate ideas for improving business processes with a positive and constructive attitude and for maintaining this attitude with others.
- Manage supplier contracts, ensuring quality services, value for money and innovative service is provided.
- Oversee the delivery of small project works, including moves and churn.
- Maintains Philips Lighting business continuity at all times and actively participate in Philips Lighting’s BCP and Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Undertake Macro contractual, compliance and technical audits of FM service delivery.
- Compliance to all statutory and regulatory standards.
- Customer satisfaction is to be maintained at the highest level by providing a high quality and pro-active service.
- Liaise with the facilities service providers to ensure the overall quality of service delivery and adherence to service levels.
- General Responsibilities
- Inform and meet the Stakeholders on a weekly basis.
- Support the Account Manager by conducting audits, documenting and dealing with all issues raised.
- Looking for new opportunities to improve processes, service levels and standards.
- Perform other reasonable tasks and duties requested by line management.
Personal Background and Interpersonal Skills
· Minimum 3 years’ of FC experience.
· Excellent communication – written and verbal skills.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Proactive and customer focused approach.
· Good numeracy skills and experience of managing budgets.
· Ownership of outputs and attention to detail.
· Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.
· First Aid, Fire Safety and Health and Safety qualifications.
· Good relationship building skills.
· Flexibility and availability to work out of hours when needed.
· Interpersonal and good people management skills.
· Membership of professional body.
· IOSH qualification as appropriate.
· Higher education or equivalent is preferred but not essential.
1 in Shanghai, 1 in Chengdu, and 1 in Jakarta
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com; we will treat your application with confidentiality.