To apply please click HERE
Summary of the position: Reporting to the General Manager Sales China
This position serves as the head for HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS (HRMS) Division for ADEN China. It is a hands-on role of a promising division, with great development opportunities.
He/ She will be in charge of the overall development of our HRMS Services, from supporting business development to ensuring operational excellence, working hand in hand with Regional and Business Unit heads and Operations experts in the Business Unit.
He/ She will play a key role in developing new business opportunities and building connections with potential clients to contribute to the overall business strategy and objectives of ADEN China.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The Managing Director will manage the development and operations of our HRMS Division in China. This is a general management role with a very hands-on involvement in all aspects of the business of this new division.
- Contribute to the development of strategy in line with the HRMS business segments.
- Prepare a plan of execution, leading the HRMS Division and communicating a clear vision, in accordance with the overall strategy defined by our China CEO.
- Be part of the Management Committee to discuss and present ideas to improve overall business performance.
- Stand as the leading consultant for HRMS Services to support Regional and Business Units’ management team.
- Set up and manage the rollout of the proper system and process for each service offerings.
Sales and Business Development
- Accountable for the achievement of the budgets in term of Sales - Gross Profit – Headcounts, and for other Key Performance Indicators that may be defined by management;
- Work hand in hand with China Sales Director to create/define strategic sales plans and initiatives to achieve Strategic goals and targets.
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner.
New Business Development & Innovation
- Support and take part in the Development of new business by tapping on new leads and building a good customer base.
- Perform market information and competition analysis, closely monitor business development effort and contribute to the identification of and maximization of commercial opportunities. Provide top management with high-level market intelligence.
- Promote the Company’s image and branding by providing Innovative solutions and improvement of existing service offerings to clients.
- Grow existing services with existing Clients by promoting the development of new Services with existing Clients.
Maintain existing contracts
- Be well versed with all the existing contracts and ensure client satisfaction in accordance with contractual terms. Assess dysfunctions of the existing contracts and coordinate with Regional and BU operations team on the improvement of communication with Clients and operations.
- Maintain good relation with the existing panel of clients, enabling the Company to maintain long-term cooperation. In that respect, study miscellaneous demands and particular observation.
- Ensure the retention by the renewal of our contracts.
- Pay attention and manage well all strategic key accounts.
- Knowledgeable of and understands the contracted terms and conditions with the client, including pricing as well as client rules of engagement and processes
- Make sure all operations team understand the importance and the meaning of all quality standards and guarantee implementation in the region and Business Units.
- Have a thorough understanding of the contract and ensure that the service delivery and contractual obligations (KPI) are delivered and executed in a manner that fosters and achieves customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets and service offerings. Be aware of labor law implications and compliance requirements of each project.
- Achieve the economic and qualitative objectives of the company by reviewing and controlling profit center performance and give necessary suggestions and recommendations for improvement.
- Give suggestions on cost savings through efficiencies whilst improving performance.
- Supplier Management - Implement and manage sub-vendor / supplier program for assigned clients, further refining throughout the process, ensuring optimum customer satisfaction; ensure proper selection and solid negotiations in the sub-vendor and supplier contracting process, to ensure the maximum profitability, as well as quality, of each placement.
HR and Talent Development and Local Community
- Be part of the hiring, talent development, performance appraisal and succession planning for all key positions involved in HRMS Services.
- Monitor employee, employees’ retention through KPI and propose an idea or initiative that would contribute to enhancing employee retention.
Local Regulations and Public Relations
- Be well versed in local regulations and ensure compliance with local rules.
- Represent the company in appropriate professional and community organizations; Ensure good relations with local and international partners and associations.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of HR Services, HR service industry
- Be familiar with HR Services development and operation
- Excellent leadership, strong managerial and people management skills
- Strong business sense and sales skills, familiar with managing profit & loss and controlling the levers of impact & risks
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good sense of innovation, ability to analyze and synthesize
- Resourceful and a good team player
- Adhere to good business ethics and commitment to ADEN Services values and ethical principles
- Strong commercial and public relations capabilities
- Ability to deal with government institutions
- Good service and team spirit
- Solid computer skills (office software–word, excel)
- Honest and trustworthy
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Flexible able to manage ambiguity
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree above in Human Resources Management or Business Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in HR services, preferably in a management role in large MNCs, with previous experience in managing a team.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English