You will join a hard-working and innovative team. This is a fully generalist role with clear scope to be involved in all aspects of the work our brilliant team does. The focus of the role is to work with the business lines on proposals and presentations, to enhance our market reputation of the company through the creation of superior documents and thereby improving our short-list and win rate. You will focus on creating interesting and easy-to-read material to be used during the bidding process (whether in a presentation or in the proposal), following our corporate values, whilst maintaining a strong commercial tone. Clients should not be able to stop turning pages.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for creating all English proposal and presentation content: proposal templates as well as an actual proposal
- Be responsible for proofreading high-level material within the bidding process
Key skills and competencies:
- Native English speaker, both written and spoken
- A good writing style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar
- Fast proofreading skills
- Expertly skilled in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and digital media savvy
Key behavioral skills:
- Possess good organization skills and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal and cross-functional project management skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytical in a problem-solving environment
- Customer Service Oriented
- Independent, proactive and results-driven with excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Content Writer (Bidding) in the subject line. We will treat your application with confidentiality.