Jakarta – Indonesia
The Energy project scope is not limited to the Aden Energy concept, we have to consider every opportunity for development in this field. It may be Energy efficiency, Maintenance of existing Energy systems, etc… everything that has a link with the Energy business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be an important actor in the Business Development of Energy solutions – being part of the BD team in BD team meetings/clients presentations/posts and announcements/ offers preparation/negotiation/etc…\
- Find all the needed partners locally, either for designing, hardware supplies, installation, commissioning…etc
- Become our specialist in local regulations about Energy Projects – crucial to position our business model in each country where we want to operate.
- Find the best funding model.
- Be a member of any group/entity/network that can bring us better visibility, presence, understanding of the markets.
- In case we get a contract, he/she will become our project manager, in charge of the coordination and the follow-up of schedule/costs/deliverables. In case of multiple success, he/she will have subordinates to support him in this role.
A regional approach to Energy Business Development
- Targets are Thailand/Malaysia/Indonesia at first – meaning this is where we need urgently to clarify all the above topics.
- Secondary markets of Myanmar/Pakistan/Philippines can be covered.
- In Indonesia, he/she will be working with the Business Development Team/Department and the Head of operations.
- In Thailand and Malaysia, he/she will be liaising with Joshua, our Sales Director and Stephen, our Operations Head
- It is requested the applicant share his/her Engineering know-how when needed for any potential project in AEMO/AKILA/AUTOMATION/HARD SERVICES.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Able to collect and analyze data, customize software and spreadsheets, and model facility changes based on audits of potential energy consumption. For this aspect of the job, strong math and science skills are vital.
- Required to work independently, so they need to have the initiative and proactive approach to be able to find solutions to problems on their own, without a team assisting them.
- Have strong time management skills and the ability to organize tasks effectively, as they coordinate with project management team members to analyze installation systems and ensure that projects are completed to schedule.
- Strong computer skills to use software and programs required to do this job, such as AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel, and project management tools.
- Have the ability to recognize emerging problems and be able to take the initiative to proactively identify solutions, such as fixing technical issues with equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science, with a focus on electrical, mechanical, environmental, or chemical engineering.
- Strong scientific and mathematical skills who have an interest in the environment and enjoy finding solutions to the problem.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Energy Engineer, Jakarta in the subject line. We will treat your application with confidentiality.