Shanghai – China
- Provide advice on legal, regulatory and risk matters involving our entities worldwide
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts, including advising in the areas of contractual liability
- Coordinating with third parties and following up on the incorporation of new entities worldwide
Key skills and qualifications
- Law degree.
- Organized, responsible, mature and self-driven, and able to work with strict deadlines
- Good command of Legal English
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and database systems
Nice to have
- Practical experience within law firms or multinational companies
- International education is a plus
- Confident communicator
- French speaker is a plus
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Legal Counsel in the subject line. We will treat your application with confidentiality.