Business Growth and Profitability:
- To manage the business unit in accordance with the overall business goals and strategy of ADEN Services Group;
- Lead and generate new business by keeping abreast with the current market situation and new opportunities;
- Keep the existing business stable with healthy profitable operations;
- Communicate with the local government to promote the implementation of the project.
Operational Excellence and Customer Satisfaction:
- To adhere to the service quality required by ADEN Services. Ensure operation service standards of quality are being followed and met in all sites;
- To build rapport and strong partnership with existing and potential clients by regular communication and meeting. Taking into account customer needs and requests;
- To enhance a culture of service excellence rooted in the solid implementation of the “Yes We Can” culture.
People Management and Development:
- Ensure a consistently high standard of performance of all management team, demonstrating good teamwork, effective communication, and continuous improvement achieving positive results;
- Lead and coach the key management team to improve performance and maximize their potential and career development in the company;
- Propagate the 4 management methods (Professionalism, Standardization, Procedure, and People-oriented).
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years of related working experience.
- With at least 8 years of Operations & Sales experience, and at least 3 – 5 years a management position.
- Good command of English (both written and oral).
- Strong leadership, execution and management skills, flexible and presentable, with strong commercial sense
- Multi-task, result-oriented, responsible and well organized with good interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and able to motivate the team to achieve ambitious targets.
- Government resources and social network is required for this role
- Experience in a multinational company is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com with Sales Director, Qingdao in the subject line. We will treat your application with confidentiality.