Akila Care is a fully integrated turn-key hospital that can be built and operational in 150 days to manage the current crisis and remain in operation for many years.
- The successful applicant will be responsible to support in creating or developing technical documents as SLA catalogs (service line agreement) in 3 level of detailing – Service Elements, Activities per Elements and Output Specification per Activities;
- Will also be responsible to support in creating or developing KPI manuals detailing – SLA structure approach, KPI structure approach, Operational Work Order Environment requirements;
- Will also be responsible to support in creating or developing KPI matrix and performance monitoring scorecard system for each service streams deliverables.
- Will also gather collective details to explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with technical, experts, and business analyst staff to ensure accuracy of descriptions.
- Must guarantee work in accordance with Aden Services Standard with methods of Professionalization, Standardization, Procedure and humanization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit service line agreements and key performance indicator content following a defined standard template and reference documents
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
Key skills and competencies:
- Understanding grammar rules and how to construct clear sentences
- Being mindful of things like flow, readability, and sentence variety
- Computer literacy, as content writers use computers to create projects and to communicate with their team
- An understanding of the whole project concept, landing site, and services under IFM
- An understanding of search engine optimization best practices
- The ability to cooperate with other writers and editors to complete projects
- The ability to give feedback on writing projects
- Leadership by example promoting corporate values,
- Driving positive morale as a member of the team,
- Ensure all work is coordinated and executed in line with Aden team
- Self – motivated, results orientated, and performance-driven,
- Values the importance of working with integrity and utilizes best ethical business practices,
- Winning and Cooperative Attitude,
- Dress professionally to Aden Services policy.
- Cooperative to all levels of the Aden organization
- Knowledge of all corporate policies and procedures, regulations and lines of authority, in everyday business practices.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com with Technical Writer – Akila Care in the subject line. We will treat your application with confidentiality.