To spearhead the CS-Center of Expertise for operational excellence for all soft and hard services and to continuously develop “upselling” strategies and materials for complex business lines in response to the demanding market opportunities and competitors, also to assure a continuous improvement of our operational foundations lead by experts (CoE) by each department. To lead in developing strategic training modules in each area and customized processes (portfolio) adapted to the strategic needs of the commercial and operations team.
Primary responsibilities are:
- To set strategic alignment and well-defined vision in accordance with the company’s strategic position and target to achieve.
- To drive the CoE team to improve customer satisfaction with the delivery of high-quality level result-output required to support commercial bids and operations stability team, demonstrating consistent compliance on set parameters and continuously upsell new innovation-solution beating the market competition and trend.
- Drive process management in developing functional SOP and continuous improvements.
- Achieve competence and talent development: sustainable professional and career growth for each department expert in driving to perform on their optimum capability aligned to their passion to develop a succession plan to cover new businesses with the needed casting.
- Achieve sustainable services innovation and solutions to upscale the commercial approach and sales materials to boost market-level.
- Strategic thinker, identify potential new offers and value-added solutions for existing contracts to develop a wider range of services.
- Lead CoE team meetings to review performance, look ahead project plans, teamwork and collaboration within the vertical and horizontal organization, and provide support resources to deliver the expectations. Work in partnership with the digital team to drive innovation.
- Define Success Criteria – measurement drive behavior, right behavior led to high-level performance. Ensure that CoE has a multi-dimensional focus and on transformational yet market-relevant solutions.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Leadership – Visionary and an ecosystem influencer.
- Experience of operations and resource planning in hard and soft professional services with experience of building processes and policies;
- Relevant experience in property management, hard and soft services and sales management
- Desire to utilize technology and see digital disruption as an opportunity. Know how to speak technology to a business user and speak business to a technologist.
- Be highly responsive and have a solution orientated mind-set
- Preferably with commercial awareness and ability to quickly build operational understanding and appreciation of client service environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Highly collaborative working style.
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable working with all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to create new tools and processes and comfortable with ambiguity.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Head of Integrated Facilities Solutions in the subject line. We will treat your application with confidentiality.