Shanghai – China
- Coordinate all activities related to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment in all aspects of the project’s site to include operations & maintenance, landscaping, pest control, waste management, utility services, catering, cleaning, specialty cleaning, laundry, transportation services, lagoon & island security procurement and logistics, and other campus management activities. To include developing a Local language training system, and preparations ISO quality certification.
- Must guarantee to work in accordance to Aden Services Standard with methods of Professionalization, Standardization, Procedure and humanization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the QHSE Manager, the QHSE Coordinator assists the Manager in the implementation and coordination of the following systems utilizing the corporate standards and knowledge center;
- Update, adapt and customize all the ADEN knowledge center resources to the specific assigned project site.
- Coordinate and assist trainers with training programs for all field staff at all levels.
- Execute training schedules for each site.
- Monitor QHSE systems with regular field audits.
- Implement consolidated site QHSE reporting structure.
- Continual improvement training sessions.
- Coordinates and supervises day-to-day QHSE activities of the assigned projects.
- Implement corporate Total Quality Management SOPs and systems and strive for operational excellence.
- To ensure the operations of each site are operating in accordance with QHSE policies and standards of the company.
- Must ensure regular quality checks and audits are performed.
- To ensure that the correct procedures are followed, and all issued work permits are approved.
- Workflow follow-up and mandatory inspections and supervision for safety-sensitive issued work permits. This includes but not limited to confined space, working at heights, hot work, and lockout tag out.
- Follow and Monitor inventory and daily task allotment with CAFM and computerized maintenance and management system.
- Implement HSE practices to include HACCP and safe hygiene protocol regulations and working plans. This includes complete processes for the delivered meals to each canteen.
- Regular audit HSE practices at each site working area, to include offices, kitchens, dining rooms, accommodations, laundry, workshop areas, site grounds, etc.
- Ensure Site managers maintain high personal hygiene and the uniform standard set by the company, good health check for each staff, make the personal data folder in camp office.
- Ensure that QHSE practices are being implemented with the whole camp with daily toolbox training and weekly staff meetings.
- Implement emergency planning and organize the backup groups with clients.
- Cooperate with client; make the EHS audit and monthly health check.
Key skills and competencies:
- This role requires a background in safety systems management and hospitality management. The ideal candidate should be CRSP and or NEBOSH certified, in addition to management experience within the hotel/resort/cruise sectors or remote site management sectors.
- Leadership by example promoting corporate values,
- Driving positive morale of the all site teams,
- Delegate QHSE responsibilities and set realistic objectives to all staff
- Ensure all work is coordinated and executed in line with ADEN strategic regional planning,
- Self – motivated, results orientated, and performance-driven,
- Values the importance of working with integrity and utilizes best ethical business practices,
- Winning and Cooperative Attitude
- Dress professionally to Aden Services policy.
- Cooperative to all levels of the ADEN organization
- Knowledge of all corporate policies and procedures, regulations and lines of authority, in everyday business practices and especially while hold operation meetings with clients.
- To work in accordance with the employee handbook set by the company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com with QHSE Coordinator in the subject line. We will treat your application with confidentiality.